| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kodiak, Alaska in May is cool at 6.4 °C (43.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist with rain, sleet or snow at intervals. Some 140.2mm (5.5in) of H2O accrues during an average of 18 days.
- The shortest day is 15:37 long and the longest day is 17:34 long with an average length of 16:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Kodiak, Alaska May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kodiak, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kodiak, Alaska:
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 809.7 kms (503.1 miles) NNW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 604 kms (375.3 miles) NNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 628.4 kms (390.5 miles) NW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) WNW
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 823.4 kms (511.7 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 784.8 kms (487.7 miles) NNE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 825.3 kms (512.9 miles) NE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 523.4 kms (325.3 miles) NNE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 626.7 kms (389.4 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) NNE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 511.9 kms (318.1 miles) NE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 909.5 kms (565.1 miles) ENE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 217.5 kms (135.2 miles) NNE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 766.7 kms (476.5 miles) ENE